The Electronic Identity Card (CIE) is the access key issued by the State for authenticated online services offered by Public Administrations.
Contactless readers or NFC system available on most tablets/smartphones allow the access to:
- Digital services offered by your municipality through a mechanism acknowledged at European level;
- Carry out registration or check-in procedures (hotels, telephone operators, financial institutions, providers, etc.) easily and in secure conditions;
- Transport (bus, tram, metro gates, car/bike sharing, etc.), replacing single or season tickets;
- Events (museums, sports events, concerts, etc.), replacing tickets;
- Workplaces, in place of the ID badge, both for access control and for attendance monitoring.